EXCHANGE & RETURNS
Images of our products featured on our site are strictly for illustrative purpose only. Actual products received may vary from visual representations available on our website. Colours may appear different in reality due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. We strive to ensure that screen colours are true to life to the best of our abilities. We do not promise that product descriptions or accompanying content available on this site are complete, up-to-date, error-free and accurate.
Please note that we are not responsible for problems associated with the incorrect use and handling of our products. If you believe you have received a defective item, email us at email@example.com with your order reference, invoice/receipt as well as a photograph and description of the defect.
Return & Exchange Policy for All Items:
- The merchandise was purchased only through www.gosili.co.uk or by telephone at +44 203 137 6668
- Please contact us to obtain authorisation and return address details before sending the products back to us
- We reserve the right to refuse receipt or return products at sender's cost if returned without prior arrangements
Exclusions from our Exchanges & Returns Policies
- Items that have been tainted or damaged due to misuse/mishandling
- Items without accompanying receipt/invoice
- Items purchased from sources other than www.gosili.co.uk Items with broken tamper-proof seal or sealed packaging, unless the product is defective
gosili UK reserves the right to reject any exchanges and returns requests that do not meet the requirements set out above.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +44 203 137 6668 and we will do our best to help you!